The Heinrich Böll Stiftung, is a German foundation and part of the Green political movement that has developed worldwide as a response to the traditional politics of socialism, liberalism, and conservatism. Our main tenets are ecology and sustainable development, democracy and human rights, self-determination and justice. We place particular emphasis on gender democracy, meaning social emancipation and equal rights for women and men. We are committed to equal rights for cultural and ethnic minorities and promote non-violence and proactive peace policies.
For its office in Islamabad, the Heinrich Böll Stiftung is seeking to fill the position of an Admin and Office Assistant. We do offer an interesting working environment with room for creative engagement and a competitive package, based on background qualifications of the candidate.
Tasks and Responsibilities for the position:
Under the guidance of the Admin and Finance Coordinator the Admin and Office Assistant will:
- Support the operations of hbs overall work through administrative facilitation
- Support management of hbs events through logistical arrangements
- Support the Admin and Finance section in inventory control and procurement
- Support the maintenance of the office
- Support the maintenance of general office files
- Follow the hbs principles of gender democracy and diversity within the working area
Profile of applicant:
- Degree in business management or administration (BA)
- Three years of relevant work experience and proven familiarity with developments in Pakistan related to the working area
- Working experience in/with national/international civil society organizations in Pakistan
- Meticulous, good eye for detail and good coordination skills
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken English and Urdu is required
- Knowledge of MS Office, Internet etc. is required. Advanced IT skills are an asset
- Proven ability to work independently, as well as in a team
- Ability to travel nationally
Please send a motivation letter and a detailed CV mentioning vacancy number AA201802 to: email@example.com
Applications should be received by February 22nd, 2018. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Only candidates who are under consideration will be contacted.